Memorable and Fun
Are you looking for a unique and wonderful experience for a private party? Or perhaps you’re seeking a great “out-of-the-box” teambuilding exercise or keynote speech for your company? House of Wine offers private wine events fully customized to your format and needs. Let our team guide you through the world of wine at your location or our newly designed, downtown Boise, Idaho. location If college had been this fun, we never would have left!
Get Our Private Event Brochure
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF FORMATS INCLUDING:
Birthdays, anniversaries, special events- let’s face it, everyone loves a good party! And what goes better with a party than wine?! From formal group presentations to a hosted ‘wine education table’ we can entertain and educate your friends and family on one of the world’s favorite beverages.
Experiences are better than another gift basket says, well…everyone. What better way to thank your clients than with a specialized wine event? At your location or ours, we’re happy to roll out the red carpet for your guests and treat them to a fabulous experience that they’ll be talking about for years to come.
Wine brings people together and nowhere else is this more apparent than during team-building activities. Our hands-on approach to learning and tasting means that your group will be entertained and gain valuable connections through the process. Remember, the group that wines together, stays together!
Services and Costs
Included at all of our events:
- All planning, set-up, clean-up and travel*
- Education provided by winemaker & educator, Kathryn House
- All interactive experiments and handouts
- Prices for events start at $250+ (wine not included). For a personalized quote, contact us. *Additional travels fees apply for locations further than 5 miles from House of Wine
All about wine
Classes can cover almost any wine related topic. From regions to varieties to wine production and food and wine pairing courses, we offer it all. For some ideas, feel free scan our current classes on our event calendar or our list of past topics below.
Past presentation topics:
- Wine 101
- Great Varieties of the Northwest
- Red Wines from Grapes to Glass
- A Tour of Northern Spain
- Big, Bold Red Blends
- Pinot Noirs from Around the World
- The Sensory Science of Wine
- Bubbles, Bubbles and more Bubbles
- Washington Wineries to Watch
- Dessert Wines
- Food and Wine Pairing
- Cheese and Wine Pairing
- Red Wine Blending
*Tasting glasses are not provided but our awesome Schott Zwiesel crystal glasses can be rented at an additional minimal cost.
Schedule An Event
Simply contact us via email or phone with the following specifics and we’ll draft a proposal for your event.
- Event Date, Time, Location, Number of People
- Desired Presentation Style, Topic (or idea), and Length
- Contact information
- Upon acceptance of the proposal, a deposit of 50% is required to confirm the event. Should cancellation occur, the deposit is fully refundable up to 10 days prior to the event after which time the deposit becomes non-refundable. The final bill is due at the time of the event unless paid in advance.